VIDEO: Rapinoe accepts Schumer’s invitation, doubles down on disdain for White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepted Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s invitation Monday to visit Capitol Hill, while reiterating her opposition to visit the White House.
Rapinoe said she was looking forward to discussing equal pay with Schumer during her visit. Rapinoe and the U.S. Women’s National Team won its second straight World Cup on Sunday defeating the Netherlands 2-0.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Thank you, Chuck Schumer, for inviting us out,” Rapinoe said. “We are very happy to accept your invitation to come.”
Rapinoe added that she still has no interest in visiting the White House, and said that she thinks “everybody is with me.”
What the #USWNT did was extraordinary, and they deserve to be compensated fairly.
All women need to be compensated fairly. Period.
And we ought to pay attention to this not just once every four years during the World Cup, but year-in and year-out. pic.twitter.com/gtWgiHS2PH
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) July 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?