Video released of gang member shot in courtroom (video)
After four years, official footage has been released of Siale Angilau, a 25-year-old member of the Tongan Crip gang, being shot in a court room.
Angilau was shot by a U.S. marshal after he attempted to charge at a witness with a pen.
Fox News reports the following:
“Authorities in Salt Lake City on Monday released federal courtroom footage from 2014 that shows a U.S. marshal firing four fatal shots as a defendant armed with a pen charged a shackeled witness.
The video shows defendant Siale Angilau, a 25-year-old member of the Tongan Crip gang, rising casually from his seat beside his attorney during testimony. He grabs his lawyer’s pen.
Before any officers could react, Angilau sprints toward the witness and leaps onto the stand, wielding the pen with his right arm cocked.
The witness jumps back as Angilau falls feet-first over the front of the witness stand. The courtroom appeared in disarray during the 24-second video and a U.S. marshal, identified as “Jane Doe,” fired four shots at Angilau.
A woman cries out in horror while other law enforcement officers in suits run toward the witness stand. Angilau’s defense attorney jumps under a desk; prosecutors stand in shock.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations