VIDEO: As remains of missing 10-year-old return home, hunt for a ‘monster’ begins
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYTimes.com:
The search for Lindsey Baum, a 10-year-old girl who vanished from a small town in Washington nine years ago, ended this week when officials announced that her remains had been identified.
They are now focused on finding her killer.
The article goes on to state the following:
Lindsey’s mysterious disappearance, a missing persons case that made national headlines, has become a kidnapping and homicide investigation, Sheriff Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County said at a news conference on Thursday, adding that he would remain involved until the “monster” who killed the girl was held accountable.
“We’ve brought Lindsey home. We’ve recovered her,” Mr. Scott said. “Sadly, she was not recovered as we and her family had hoped and prayed these last nine years.”
The F.B.I.’s Seattle field office and the sheriff’s office are asking for the public’s help as they try to track down the person or people responsible for her death. The F.B.I. referred all questions about the case to the sheriff’s office, which is not staffed on the weekend and did not immediately respond to a request for additional information.
— Brian Michael (@KOMOBrianM) May 10, 2018
Remains are discovered of girl, 10, who vanished walking home from her friend’s house a decade ago https://t.co/LabrM0TE8O
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) May 11, 2018
— DrudgeBot (@Drudge_Bot) May 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYTimes.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYTimes.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…