VIDEO: As remains of missing 10-year-old return home, hunt for a ‘monster’ begins
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYTimes.com:
The search for Lindsey Baum, a 10-year-old girl who vanished from a small town in Washington nine years ago, ended this week when officials announced that her remains had been identified.
They are now focused on finding her killer.
The article goes on to state the following:
Lindsey’s mysterious disappearance, a missing persons case that made national headlines, has become a kidnapping and homicide investigation, Sheriff Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County said at a news conference on Thursday, adding that he would remain involved until the “monster” who killed the girl was held accountable.
“We’ve brought Lindsey home. We’ve recovered her,” Mr. Scott said. “Sadly, she was not recovered as we and her family had hoped and prayed these last nine years.”
The F.B.I.’s Seattle field office and the sheriff’s office are asking for the public’s help as they try to track down the person or people responsible for her death. The F.B.I. referred all questions about the case to the sheriff’s office, which is not staffed on the weekend and did not immediately respond to a request for additional information.
— Brian Michael (@KOMOBrianM) May 10, 2018
Remains are discovered of girl, 10, who vanished walking home from her friend’s house a decade ago https://t.co/LabrM0TE8O
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) May 11, 2018
— DrudgeBot (@Drudge_Bot) May 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYTimes.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYTimes.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- UPDATE: Evicted 30-year-old who ‘failed to launch’ gets job offer (Video)
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory