VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Rep. Eric Swalwell reacted on Friday to news of the end of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation minus any additional indictments of President Donald Trump or anyone else connected to the Trump administration, campaign, or transition team.
Appearing on CNN’s “The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer,” the California Democrat expressed his desire to “hear from Bob Mueller” himself, as well as the belief that the president will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s my personal view that the report will not be fully accepted by the American people until we hear from Bob Mueller,” Swalwell said.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)