VIDEO: Rescue workers tirelessly search for missing dogs stranded near Hawaii lava flow
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Two dogs who were missing for 10 days in the chaos of volcano evacuations in Hawaii were pulled to safety on Sunday morning —after the animals were “surrounded by lava,” rescuers said.
Carol Hosley, the owner of the dogs named Brus and Little Dude, was evacuating from her apartment in Leilani Estates when the two dogs ran off in fear, Hawaii News Now reported.
Hosley and Aloha Ilio Rescue, the local nonprofit from which the pups were adopted six months ago, searched for the dogs — Brus, a jack russell terrier-pug mix, and Little Dude, a terrier mix — for more than a week as volcanic fissures continue to open up on Hawaii’s Big Island.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kyles, along with two friends, discovered the two dogs on Sunday in lower Puna, the rescue group wrote on Facebook.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument