VIDEO: Robert Kraft appears publicly, Boston fans show how they really feel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
On a day that will forever be known for Tiger Woods’ moment, Robert Kraft submitted a bizarre comeback story of his own.
Boston is gladly welcoming the Patriots owner back into its good graces, washing Kraft in cheers and a standing ovation during the Celtics’ 84-74 Game 1 victory over Indiana on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kraft has been mostly low-key since his arrest in Florida in a police sting, for which he’s facing charges for solicitation of prostitution.
— Celtics on NBC Sports Boston (@NBCSCeltics) April 14, 2019
Robert Kraft in the house getting a HUGE cheer from the fans. Safe to say Boston still loves this guy. pic.twitter.com/7oe25ZziZ9
— Sierra Goodwill (@SierraGoodwill) April 14, 2019
— New York Post (@nypost) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)