VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The fate of Roseanne Barr’s character on her namesake show was revealed on Tuesday night — four months after ABC axed the reboot because she tweeted racist remarks about an Obama-era official.
“The Conners,” the “Roseanne” spinoff which had its premiere on Tuesday, revealed that matriarch Roseanne died from overdosing on prescription pain pills.
The article goes on to state the following:
The show opened with the Conners quickly addressing the departure, but her death was soon confirmed after sister Jackie Harris received a call about the autopsy, which revealed the cause of death.
“They think that she must’ve taken the pills right before bed, and with her health issues, it was enough to stop her breathing,” Jackie told family members.
CLICK HERE to read more from Fox News.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) October 17, 2018
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) October 17, 2018
Here’s How Roseanne Barr’s Character on ‘The Conners’ Dies https://t.co/EIVQcXj86T
— TMZ (@TMZ) October 17, 2018
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’