VIDEO: Sanders Flips on His Promise to Release His Medical Records
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) on Sunday waved away concerns about his unfulfilled promise to disclose his medical records before the first votes were cast this election cycle.
NBC’s Meet the Press anchor Chuck Todd pushed the presidential candidate on his promise last September to release his full records. Sanders at the time said he would release full medical documentation before the first votes were cast—a deadline that, with Iowa’s Democratic caucus last Monday, has now passed.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders demurred, claiming that “we have released as much documentation I think as any other candidate.”
Todd pushed back, reminding Sanders, “But no other candidate has had a heart attack.”
WATCH WHAT HAPPENED in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- VIDEO: Rats swarm city’s streets as coronavirus precautions leave them empty