VIDEO: Sanders Flips on His Promise to Release His Medical Records
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) on Sunday waved away concerns about his unfulfilled promise to disclose his medical records before the first votes were cast this election cycle.
NBC’s Meet the Press anchor Chuck Todd pushed the presidential candidate on his promise last September to release his full records. Sanders at the time said he would release full medical documentation before the first votes were cast—a deadline that, with Iowa’s Democratic caucus last Monday, has now passed.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders demurred, claiming that “we have released as much documentation I think as any other candidate.”
Todd pushed back, reminding Sanders, “But no other candidate has had a heart attack.”
WATCH WHAT HAPPENED in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Disney child star, 15, dies of brain tumor