VIDEO: Sarah Sanders admits misquote on number of terrorist apprehensions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted Wednesday that she misstated statistics about border security in recent days.
Over the weekend, Sanders was fact-checked by “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace about her claim that about 4,000 known or suspected terrorists have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I should have said 4,000 at all points of entry, not just at the southern border,” Sanders said on “Fox and Friends.”
Watch two interviews below, which Sanders gave Wednesday morning, first on Fox & Friends, then to reporters outside the White House.
Question: “If there truly is a crisis at the border, why didn’t the President declare a national emergency in his speech?”
— The Hill (@thehill) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake