VIDEO: Sarah Sanders admits misquote on number of terrorist apprehensions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted Wednesday that she misstated statistics about border security in recent days.
Over the weekend, Sanders was fact-checked by “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace about her claim that about 4,000 known or suspected terrorists have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I should have said 4,000 at all points of entry, not just at the southern border,” Sanders said on “Fox and Friends.”
Watch two interviews below, which Sanders gave Wednesday morning, first on Fox & Friends, then to reporters outside the White House.
Question: “If there truly is a crisis at the border, why didn’t the President declare a national emergency in his speech?”
— The Hill (@thehill) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
- REPORT: Hope Hicks, AMI agree to turn over documents for House probe into Trump
- REPORT: Police chief’s daughter kills self, 2 kids in murder-suicide
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s tweet about “white supremacy”