VIDEO: Sarah Sanders admits misquote on number of terrorist apprehensions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted Wednesday that she misstated statistics about border security in recent days.
Over the weekend, Sanders was fact-checked by “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace about her claim that about 4,000 known or suspected terrorists have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I should have said 4,000 at all points of entry, not just at the southern border,” Sanders said on “Fox and Friends.”
Watch two interviews below, which Sanders gave Wednesday morning, first on Fox & Friends, then to reporters outside the White House.
Question: “If there truly is a crisis at the border, why didn’t the President declare a national emergency in his speech?”
— The Hill (@thehill) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly