VIDEO: ‘Saturday Night Live’ mocks Assange, other celebrity arrests
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“Saturday Night Live” in its latest episode tackled the arrest of Julian Assange, portraying the WikiLeaks founder behind bars.
“Now that the Mueller report turned out to be a big fat zero,” a mock MSNBC announcer says in the show’s cold opening, “we’re back to prison shows.”
“Right now, it’s ‘Lock Up: Chino Correctional Facility.’”
The article goes on to state the following:
After cast members playing inmates as well as actress Lori Loughlin, who faces charges in the college admissions scandal, and celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti, who is charged with stealing millions from clients, argue over who is the “craziest,” Michael Keaton is seen as Assange.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake