VIDEO: ‘Saturday Night Live’ tackles Virginia blackface scandal: ‘It was never funny or cool’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“Saturday Night Live” took aim at the deepening scandal in Virginia, where two of the state’s top three elected officials admitted they wore blackface in college.
Kenan Thompson, one of the sketch comedy show’s four black cast members, portrayed the chairman of the state ethics committee in a room full of white cast members playing state officials.
The article goes on to state the following:
“As chair of the ethics committee I have to ask, has anybody else worn blackface in college?” an exasperated Thompson asks.
The state officials then went through various examples of wearing blackface, expressing uncertainty over whether each scenario would be inappropriate.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism