VIDEO: Scaramucci tells CNN where he stands on Trump’s reelection bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said on Monday that it is “pretty obvious” that he does not support President Trump’s reelection.
“The guy’s dissembling a little bit, and he’s sounding more and more nonsensical. We’re sort of anesthetized to it, and people inside of Washington are ‘Oh yeah, that’s just President Trump, just let him act like that,’” Scaramucci told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
“But you’re fracturing the institutions and all of the things that the country stands for, so that’s not worth the economic policies,” he added. “I’m a Republican, so I’m not switching parties to support a Democrat. I believe in the values and the policies of the Republican Party, but I’m now neutral on the president, and let’s see how he continues to act.”
“I’m now neutral on the President,” says former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, adding he is no longer an active supporter of President Trump’s reelection. “The guy’s dissembling a little bit and sounding more and more nonsensical.” https://t.co/KL3vOxZryu pic.twitter.com/XFWDqK7eXJ
— CNN (@CNN) August 12, 2019
…..other than the fact that this Administration has probably done more than any other Administration in its first 2 1/2 years of existence. Anthony, who would do anything to come back in, should remember the only reason he is on TV, and it’s not for being the Mooch!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]