VIDEO: Sean Spicer outrages liberals on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ as Trump encourages support
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer continues to advance on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” and the left isn’t happy about it.
President Trump urged his 66.5 million Twitter followers to vote for Spicer on Monday, calling him a “great and very loyal guy who is working very hard.” As a result, Spicer received low scores from the panel of judges but picked up so many votes from the viewing public that he wasn’t even considered for elimination.
The article goes on to state the following:
Spicer’s “Dancing with the Stars” survival triggered many critics on social media, and The New York Times even published a story by its in-house dance critic headlined, “No, Sean Spicer really can’t dance.”
“Spicer’s nautically themed jazz routine was panned by the so-called judges, but the will of the people carried the day after President Donald Trump urged Americans to cast votes for his former aide,” Andrew Stiles wrote for the FreeBeacon.
Judge Carrie Ann Inaba told US Weekly that she was bothered by Spicer’s success.
“There are really great dancers being sent home, but that is part of our show. It’s always been the audience and the judges’ perspective. So I’m not — I can’t be mad at it, but it’s frustrating,” she told the outlet.
“Spicer’s success on the dance floor has, predictably, caused the nation’s libs to lose their degenerate minds and abandon their faith in direct democracy,” Stiles wrote in the Beacon. “Aggrieved Trump haters have become increasingly agitated as popular support continues to propel Spicer towards an inevitable victory in spite of his low scores.”
“America’s libs, who have been thoroughly owned since Trump’s election victory in 2016, have whined constantly about the superiority of the so-called ‘popular vote,’ a meaningless metric by which Hillary Clinton might have won the presidency,” Stiles added. “And yet the libs can’t accept the fact that Spicer’s fate on Dancing With The Stars is ultimately determined by the people, as opposed to unelected ‘experts.'”
See Spicer’s latest performance below:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 5, 2019
— Cassie Noblitt (@CassieNoblitt) November 5, 2019
— Sir Allen Baxter (@elbaxto) November 5, 2019
Few things illustrate the absolute death cult that is Trump’s hardcore superfans as perfectly as tens of thousands of people watching Sean Spicer dance extremely poorly and then voting that he was actually the best, anyway, because MAGA or something
— Parker Molloy (@ParkerMolloy) November 5, 2019
— Francesca (@BarstoolFran) November 5, 2019
I’m not going to Tweet any photos or add snarky comments about the fact that Sean Spicer is on #DWTS28. I’ll just add that this is all just demented. He shouldn’t be on a TV show getting more attention & making money. He should probably be in jail—or in some way held accountable.
— Paul Rieckhoff (@PaulRieckhoff) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts