VIDEO: Sessions receives round of applause in DOJ departure
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Outgoing Attorney General Jeff Sessions received applause from members of the Justice Department while leaving the building on Wednesday evening.
Sessions was shown shaking hands with his chief of staff Matthew Whitaker, who is slated to replace him as acting attorney general, in his publicized exit.
The article goes on to state the following:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and other top Justice Department officials were also on hand to salute the departing attorney general.
Attorney General Sessions says farewell to the Department of Justice. pic.twitter.com/DVwCr4hH5K
— Justice Department (@TheJusticeDept) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Read Letter From the Attorn… by on Scribd
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy