VIDEO: Shock jock says Trump probably got a ‘few people abortions’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Longtime radio host Howard Stern said during an interview with “Good Morning America” that he does not believe President Trump is truly anti-abortion because he probably got a “few people abortions.”
Stern cited his longtime friendship with Trump, which has since cooled off, as his evidence for the claim.
The article goes on to state the following:
Stern, who supported Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election, also said he does not understand why Trump wanted to leave his billionaire lifestyle to become president.
“The guy I knew … I didn’t know this was him. I don’t believe his stance on abortion, for example,” Stern said. “The Donald I know, I think he’d probably needed to get a few people abortions. I don’t know what he’s doing. The stance, the women don’t have a right to choose what — you don’t have to get an abortion, but if you want the right — I remember the days of women in the back alleys with coat hangers; that’s not acceptable.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy