VIDEO: Shocking video shows trans actor fighting Trump supporter over sign outside Trump Tower
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Indya Moore was filmed stomping on a Trump supporter’s sign before trying to run off with it just across the street from Trump Tower in New York City on Friday, sparking a scuffle.
Moore, who stars on the FX show Pose, was filmed stepping on a sign that read: ‘Re-elect Donald Trump, Keep America Great, 2020.’
The article goes on to state the following:
In the video of the incident, Moore is heard saying that she ‘didn’t want [Trump supporters as] fans of his show.’
The owner of the sign, Dion Cini, was with a small group of Trump supporters who recognized Moore and spoke to him about the FX series.
Cini says he tried to prevent Moore from taking the sign away.
‘Pose’ Star Indya Moore got into a street fight after trying to destroy a Trump banner.https://t.co/JPGOMVEyzL
— The Blast (@TheBlastNews) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck