VIDEO: Shocking video shows trans actor fighting Trump supporter over sign outside Trump Tower
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Indya Moore was filmed stomping on a Trump supporter’s sign before trying to run off with it just across the street from Trump Tower in New York City on Friday, sparking a scuffle.
Moore, who stars on the FX show Pose, was filmed stepping on a sign that read: ‘Re-elect Donald Trump, Keep America Great, 2020.’
The article goes on to state the following:
In the video of the incident, Moore is heard saying that she ‘didn’t want [Trump supporters as] fans of his show.’
The owner of the sign, Dion Cini, was with a small group of Trump supporters who recognized Moore and spoke to him about the FX series.
Cini says he tried to prevent Moore from taking the sign away.
‘Pose’ Star Indya Moore got into a street fight after trying to destroy a Trump banner.https://t.co/JPGOMVEyzL
— The Blast (@TheBlastNews) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House