VIDEO: Smugglers busted with $48 million worth of cocaine in Mexico waters
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A group of cocaine smugglers were busted off Mexico’s southern Pacific Ocean last week transporting a ton of cocaine on a high-speed boat.
Astonishing video of the operation showed the moment a Mexican marines helicopter pursued a raft powered by two motors before it was stopped 75 nautical miles off the coast of the state of Chiapas on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities arrested seven men, including four Mexican nationals, who were transporting 1,200 kilos of cocaine worth $48million.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]