VIDEO: Smugglers busted with $48 million worth of cocaine in Mexico waters
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A group of cocaine smugglers were busted off Mexico’s southern Pacific Ocean last week transporting a ton of cocaine on a high-speed boat.
Astonishing video of the operation showed the moment a Mexican marines helicopter pursued a raft powered by two motors before it was stopped 75 nautical miles off the coast of the state of Chiapas on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities arrested seven men, including four Mexican nationals, who were transporting 1,200 kilos of cocaine worth $48million.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Impeachment prediction: Obama will be nailed in the end
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’