VIDEO: St. Jude family member repeats emotional thanks to Eric Trump on live TV
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A woman who said she experienced hateful online attacks after thanking Eric Trump for his commitment to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital was able to thank the president’s son directly Tuesday on “Fox & Friends.”
Sherrie Hopper said that her nephew, Zachary, was treated at St. Jude and had a “small basketball-sized” cancerous tumor removed from one of his kidneys in 2012.
Hopper had thanked Trump for his support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital of Tennessee on Twitter, and said she and her family are “eternally grateful” for his commitment.
In an appearance on Fox & Friends Tuesday morning, Eric Trump told Hopper he hoped to meet her in person soon. The article goes on to state the following:
After Trump shared the post, Hopper posted a video for the “#WalkAway Campaign” saying that the “hate” her family had received online was “unreal.”
“You have the best doctors in the world, and you get attacked for raising money for them?” Trump said Tuesday.
“You would think it’d be the one item that would be sacred,” he added.
Hopper told Trump that she doesn’t regret thanking him at all.
“I don’t think we should ever be ashamed to say thank you,” Hopper said to Trump. “I can’t even express to you how thankful I am.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- BREAKING: Federal judge drops bombshell on Trump’s drilling plans across the U.S.