VIDEO: Stalker accused of sending 159K text messages doesn’t get why she’s in jail
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The woman accused of sending a man more than 159,000 text messages after a single date — including death threats and her desire to bathe in his blood — says it’s “ridiculous” that she’s been jailed without bail since last year.
“I can’t believe that it turned into this,” Jacqueline Claire Ades told the Arizona Republic from Estrella Jail in Maricopa County prior to being found mentally incompetent to stand trial last month. “I can’t believe that I’m actually in jail over some text messages.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Ades, 33, of Phoenix, insisted the threats included among the 159,000 messages she sent a successful CEO in Paradise Valley after their date that was arranged on the millionaire matchmaking app Luxy — sometimes up to 500 in one day — were not to be taken seriously.
The businessman, who has not been identified in court records, responded to Ades’ avalanche of texts for three months, she said, but stopped replying when the messages turned violent.
— azcentral (@azcentral) April 19, 2019
— New York Post (@nypost) April 19, 2019
Jacqueline Claire Ades, 33, met an unidentified CEO on the millionaire matchmaking app, Luxy. They went on one date and parted ways before the end of the night. That could’ve been it.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 30, 2019
Arrestan a una mujer por enviar 65.000 mensajes de texto a un hombre
“Se trata de Jacqueline Claire Ades, de 31 años, quien llegó a enviar hasta 500 mensajes diarios a un hombre que conoció en un sitio de citas por Internet, algunos de ellos eran claras amenazas de muerte” pic.twitter.com/NbEtAuiCJm
— Rafael Grullón (@RafaelGrulln) May 13, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits