VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House and Senate members broke into a rendition of “Happy Birthday” during Tuesday’s State of the Union address to celebrate a survivor of the Holocaust and last year’s Tree of Life synagogue shooting.
Judah Samet attended the address as a guest of the White House. President Trump acknowledged him in the crowd, prompting a standing ovation, and noted it was Samet’s 81st birthday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Attendees then broke into song, with Trump mock-conducting from the dais.
— CSPAN (@cspan) February 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally