VIDEO: Steve Bannon tells Trump to delay State of the Union until he’s acquitted in Senate ‘trial of the century’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon backed President Trump’s “doctrine” as Taiwanese voters rejected Chinese authoritarianism and pro-democracy protests continue to rage in Iran and Hong Kong and advised the president to delay his State of the Union address until after he is cleared in the Senate impeachment trial.
“This is the Trump Doctrine, whether it’s in Hong Kong, or at the ballot box in Taiwan, or the streets of Tehran,” said Bannon. “President Trump has stood up to the Chinese Communist Party, the dictators in Beijing, he stood up to the mullahs in Tehran.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Speaking with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’s Sunday Morning Futures, Bannon, 66, claimed that Trump’s vision of foreign policy is at odds with establishment politicians in Washington, D.C.
“What President Trump did is go against the established order,” Bannon continued. “The permanent political class’s foreign policy was to appease these dictators, to appease Beijing, and that’s why saw the rise of China. To appease the mullahs in Iran, and that’s why you saw this expansion of Iran with Hezbollah throughout the Middle East.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts