VIDEO: Steve Scalise shreds Hillary Clinton with just two words
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise on Tuesday mocked Hillary Clinton for claiming that Republicans are unable to be civil, and that civility cannot return to Congress until they are defeated.
“You cannot be civil with a policy party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said on CNN. “That’s why I believe if we fortunate enough to win back the House and, or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”
“But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength,” she added.
The article goes on to state the following:
In response, Scalise tweeted, “Seriously, Hillary?”
Seriously, Hillary? https://t.co/EPJVwX692T
— Rep. Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) October 9, 2018
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance