VIDEO: Steve Scalise shreds Hillary Clinton with just two words
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise on Tuesday mocked Hillary Clinton for claiming that Republicans are unable to be civil, and that civility cannot return to Congress until they are defeated.
“You cannot be civil with a policy party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said on CNN. “That’s why I believe if we fortunate enough to win back the House and, or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”
“But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength,” she added.
The article goes on to state the following:
In response, Scalise tweeted, “Seriously, Hillary?”
Seriously, Hillary? https://t.co/EPJVwX692T
— Rep. Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) October 9, 2018
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing