VIDEO: Steyer rolls out largest TV ad buy of Democratic primary so far
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Billionaire Tom Steyer is launching an ad buy with the start of his presidential campaign that will reportedly be larger than that any 2020 Democrat has launched so far.
Politico reported Wednesday that Steyer is set to launch a $1.4 million ad campaign including ads that will run nationally on the three cable news networks as well as on local stations in four early primary states.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ads will begin appearing today and will broadcast through July 23, according to Politico.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge