VIDEO: Steyer rolls out largest TV ad buy of Democratic primary so far
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Billionaire Tom Steyer is launching an ad buy with the start of his presidential campaign that will reportedly be larger than that any 2020 Democrat has launched so far.
Politico reported Wednesday that Steyer is set to launch a $1.4 million ad campaign including ads that will run nationally on the three cable news networks as well as on local stations in four early primary states.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ads will begin appearing today and will broadcast through July 23, according to Politico.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?