VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
YAF spokesman Spencer Brown sat down with the Daily Caller to explain a viral video showing a black female student loudly declaring there were “too many white people” in the building where she was studying.
Brown spoke with the Daily Caller’s Anders Hagstrom to discuss the University of Virginia’s reaction to the incident. Unlike many campus controversy incidents, the filming was not contentious, as the video originated on Twitter after the student’s friend–who was filming the speech–posted it. The internet did not react kindly to the video, however.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Public service announcement,” the woman says in the video. “If y’all didn’t know, this is the [Multicultural Student Center], and, frankly, there’s just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color, so, just be really cognizant of the space that you’re taking up because it does make some of us POCs uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here.”
Leftists at the University of Virginia are dictating who is and who isn’t allowed in the new Multicultural Student Center.
“Frankly there is just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color.”
This kind of racist intolerance is NOT multicultural. pic.twitter.com/XkefKqfqLA
— YAF (@yaf) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York co-op kicked volunteering doctor out of brother’s apartment