VIDEO: Study finds many medical marijuana drive while high in MI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
At the most advanced driving simulator in the world, at the University of Iowa, a study on the effects of driving under the influence of cannabis has been in high gear. Dr. Marilyn Huestis has been studying cannabis for 20 years and showed “60 Minutes” around the lab two years ago.
“The ability to take information in, evaluate it, make decisions and initiate them, greatly affected by cannabis,” she said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those potential dangers are at the heart of a study from the University of Michigan published on Wednesday. Of the nearly 800 of Michigan medical cannabis users surveyed, 51 percent admitted to driving while “a little high” and 21 percent said they had driven while “very high.”
In a new study, more than half of Michigan residents who use medical cannabis admitted to driving while “a little high” — 1 in 5 admit to driving while “very high.”
There are over 2 million medical marijuana users across 33 states.
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) January 9, 2019
Study: Michigan medical marijuana users are driving while high https://t.co/cuLoyTBocV
— Detroit Free Press (@freep) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan