VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A video from 1991 found by NTK Network reveals that former Vice President Joe Biden, D-Del., then a senator, pushed back on the notion that the FBI would reach any sort of conclusion from an investigation.
Biden made his comments while he was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee during the confirmation hearings of Justice Clarence Thomas in the early 1990s. Thomas was nominated by former President George H. W. Bush, a Republican.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The next person that refers to an FBI report as being worth anything, obviously doesn’t understand anything,” Biden said. “FBI explicitly does not, in this or any other case, reach a conclusion. Period.”
Biden said the investigation into whether or not sexual harassment occurred in the 1991 case is a game of “he said, she said” with inconclusive results.
My Democrat friends might want to consider this from then-Judiciary Committee Chairman JOE BIDEN (D-DE) In 1991: The ‘FBI Explicitly Does Not, In This Or Any Other Case Reach A Conclusion, Period’ pic.twitter.com/NvAI3RqevL
— Leader McConnell (@SenateMajLdr) September 25, 2018
Below is what Biden said regarding the current issue with Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers:
“I think they should do an FBI investigation. We did that for Anita Hill… Most importantly, Anita Hill was vilified when she came forward by a lot of my colleagues… I wish I could’ve done more to prevent those questions.” @JoeBiden talks Kavanaugh confirmation & accuser pic.twitter.com/RISmtZ3DB1
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) September 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Good ole Joe Biden’s thoughts on the FBI report related to Clarence Thomas. You can’t make this up!
Watch this & please retweet. pic.twitter.com/2MPyEHvjdW
— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) September 26, 2018
Although @nytimes interviewed several dozen people in an attempt to confirm the story but found NO ONE with credible knowledge, #Kavanaugh accuser Deborah Ramirez is “adamant” that the FBI should investigate her claims. @JoeBiden on what FBI investigations do. #ConfirmKavanaugh pic.twitter.com/7e1VhEbgFE
— IWV (@IWV) September 26, 2018
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds