VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A video from 1991 found by NTK Network reveals that former Vice President Joe Biden, D-Del., then a senator, pushed back on the notion that the FBI would reach any sort of conclusion from an investigation.
Biden made his comments while he was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee during the confirmation hearings of Justice Clarence Thomas in the early 1990s. Thomas was nominated by former President George H. W. Bush, a Republican.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The next person that refers to an FBI report as being worth anything, obviously doesn’t understand anything,” Biden said. “FBI explicitly does not, in this or any other case, reach a conclusion. Period.”
Biden said the investigation into whether or not sexual harassment occurred in the 1991 case is a game of “he said, she said” with inconclusive results.
My Democrat friends might want to consider this from then-Judiciary Committee Chairman JOE BIDEN (D-DE) In 1991: The ‘FBI Explicitly Does Not, In This Or Any Other Case Reach A Conclusion, Period’ pic.twitter.com/NvAI3RqevL
— Leader McConnell (@SenateMajLdr) September 25, 2018
Below is what Biden said regarding the current issue with Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers:
“I think they should do an FBI investigation. We did that for Anita Hill… Most importantly, Anita Hill was vilified when she came forward by a lot of my colleagues… I wish I could’ve done more to prevent those questions.” @JoeBiden talks Kavanaugh confirmation & accuser pic.twitter.com/RISmtZ3DB1
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) September 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Good ole Joe Biden’s thoughts on the FBI report related to Clarence Thomas. You can’t make this up!
Watch this & please retweet. pic.twitter.com/2MPyEHvjdW
— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) September 26, 2018
Although @nytimes interviewed several dozen people in an attempt to confirm the story but found NO ONE with credible knowledge, #Kavanaugh accuser Deborah Ramirez is “adamant” that the FBI should investigate her claims. @JoeBiden on what FBI investigations do. #ConfirmKavanaugh pic.twitter.com/7e1VhEbgFE
— IWV (@IWV) September 26, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode