VIDEO: Ted Cruz mocks Schumer-Pelosi response to Trump in newly-released video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Ted Cruz is mocking the Democratic response to President Trump’s Oval Office address on Tuesday, calling the remarks by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) “one of the most frightening things” he’s even seen.
Cruz gave his perspective on the Democratic response to Trump’s prime-time message to the nation in an interview with the Daily Caller published Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I gotta say, watching the Schumer-Pelosi response was one of the most frightening things I’ve seen,” Cruz says. “You want to talk about a visual? I am pretty convinced that was an actual hostage video.”
“Go back and look at it again,” he adds. “I am virtually certain that Nancy is blinking S.O.S. as Chuck Schumer is talking. They’re hostage to the extreme, the radicals, to the crazies in their party and they’re not listening to the American people.”
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
— The Hill (@thehill) January 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump