VIDEO: Teen cuddles childhood sweetheart before life support switched off (PICTURES)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This is the heartbreaking moment a teen girl cuddled her childhood sweetheart before his life support was switched off.
Stephanie Ray, 15, had remained by Blake Ward’s bedside after the 16-year-old got into difficulty while swimming in the sea in Wales last Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
As a final goodbye, Ray climbed into Ward’s hospital bed and gave him one last cuddle before he passed away.
Ward’s loved ones are raising money on GoFundMe to pay for his funeral.
Ray posted the moving picture, used on the fundraising page, to her Facebook page on Saturday as she paid tribute to the “beautiful, brave, kind-hearted” boy.
See the referenced picture, as well as a touching memorial video and update on the fundraising efforts, below:
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government