VIDEO: Teen cuddles childhood sweetheart before life support switched off (PICTURES)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This is the heartbreaking moment a teen girl cuddled her childhood sweetheart before his life support was switched off.
Stephanie Ray, 15, had remained by Blake Ward’s bedside after the 16-year-old got into difficulty while swimming in the sea in Wales last Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
As a final goodbye, Ray climbed into Ward’s hospital bed and gave him one last cuddle before he passed away.
Ward’s loved ones are raising money on GoFundMe to pay for his funeral.
Ray posted the moving picture, used on the fundraising page, to her Facebook page on Saturday as she paid tribute to the “beautiful, brave, kind-hearted” boy.
See the referenced picture, as well as a touching memorial video and update on the fundraising efforts, below:
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?