VIDEO: Teen cuddles childhood sweetheart before life support switched off (PICTURES)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This is the heartbreaking moment a teen girl cuddled her childhood sweetheart before his life support was switched off.
Stephanie Ray, 15, had remained by Blake Ward’s bedside after the 16-year-old got into difficulty while swimming in the sea in Wales last Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
As a final goodbye, Ray climbed into Ward’s hospital bed and gave him one last cuddle before he passed away.
Ward’s loved ones are raising money on GoFundMe to pay for his funeral.
Ray posted the moving picture, used on the fundraising page, to her Facebook page on Saturday as she paid tribute to the “beautiful, brave, kind-hearted” boy.
See the referenced picture, as well as a touching memorial video and update on the fundraising efforts, below:
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl