VIDEO: Town elects 18-year-old in mayor race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by KEZI.COM:
YONCALLA, Ore. — The small town of Yoncalla made history Tuesday night, electing an 18-year-old as their new mayor.
Ben Simons received 41 percent of the vote on election night, beating out two other candidates and becoming the town’s youngest mayor in its history.
The article goes on to state the following:
He graduated as the valedictorian at Yoncalla High School back in June. Simons is currently a student at Umpqua Community College studying general studies.
Simons is also a Yoncalla city councilor and volunteer firefighter for the North Douglas County Fire Department.
— Brady Wakayama (@BradyWakayama) November 8, 2018
— Carrie N (@MrsNorris_14) November 8, 2018
To get more information from this article, please visit KEZI.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
The small town of Yoncalla made history Tuesday night, electing an 18-year-old as their new mayor. https://t.co/iJKEikTU1M
— KEZI 9 NEWS (@KEZI9) November 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting KEZI.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist