VIDEO: Trey Gowdy mocks Peter Strzok for leaving out key person in his lawsuit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Trey Gowdy is not impressed with former FBI official Peter Strzok’s lawsuit to get his job back. For starters, the former South Carolina Republican congressman said Strzok failed to name the right person as a defendant.
Strzok filed suit last week against the FBI, Attorney General William Barr, and FBI Director Christopher Wray, claiming he was wrongfully terminated last year because of pressure from President Trump. Strzok also claimed his First Amendment rights had been violated because of “protected political speech.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Who fired him? It wasn’t any of the people he sued ironically enough, it was the deputy director of the FBI, a guy named David Bowdich,” Gowdy said Monday on Fox News, where he is now a contributor.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra