VIDEO: Trey Gowdy says John Brennan may be embarrassed by declassified documents
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., tamped down expectations Thursday for the Russia-related documents President Trump selected this week for declassification.
In an interview with Fox News, Gowdy dismissed Democrats’ concerns about the national security risks of declassification of sensitive information while also declaring that what the documents entail won’t be the bombshell some Republicans are playing them up to be.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t think it’s going to change anyone’s mind, but I’ve seen nothing in it that is going to jeopardize the national security interest of this country,” Gowdy said.
“Some of it is embarrassing for the Department of Justice; some of it is embarrassing for the FBI. Embarrassment is not the reason to classify something,” he said. “A lot of it should be embarrassing to John Brennan and may be there in lies why he is so adamant that this information not be released.”
Gowdy makes comments about Brennan at minute mark 4:01, however the entire video is worth watching.
Trey Gowdy on Kavanaugh: Both need to testify. FBI has no jurisdiction. FISA docs: “I could give a damn what Brennan thinks.” Embarrassment is not a reason to classify something. SESSIONS: Irreconcilable differences. NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. | https://t.co/Bhful2fTak
— Insist on the Right… (@GigiLindley) September 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)