VIDEO: Trump accuser to release ‘tell all memoir’ in October
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Adult film actress Stormy Daniels, who has claimed she had a sexual encounter with U.S. President Donald Trump a decade ago, said on Wednesday that she has written a no holds barred memoir about her running legal battles with Trump and her life as a stripper.
Daniels, 39, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, said on ABC’s “The View” that her book, “Full Disclosure,” would be released by St. Martin’s Press, a subsidiary of MacMillan Publishers, on Oct. 2.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has denied having an affair with Daniels.
Stormy Daniels announces exclusively on @TheView her plans to release a book titled ‘Full Disclosure’ Oct. 2 which she says will detail her alleged relationship with Donald Trump. https://t.co/f8u2wc159S pic.twitter.com/HpM8EJ4v2d
— The View (@TheView) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by REUTERS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?