VIDEO: Trump announces decision on doing business with China’s Huawei
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday said he did not want the United States to do business with China’s Huawei even as the administration weighs whether to extend a grace period for the company.
Reuters and other media outlets reported on Friday that the U.S. Commerce Department is expected to extend a reprieve given to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd [HWT.UL] that permits the Chinese firm to buy supplies from U.S. companies so that it can service existing customers, citing two sources familiar with the situation.
“Huawei is a company we may not do business with at all.”
Trump again called the Chinese tech company a “national security threat” while speaking to reporters pic.twitter.com/Q1rs6Q0hjc
— Bloomberg TicToc (@tictoc) August 18, 2019
— Manfred Rosenberg (@4PawShop) August 18, 2019
Trump wouldn’t say if he has spoken to Xi (I’m told he hasn’t) and that he’s leaning against any Huawei business for security reasons pic.twitter.com/QQcq503Lhr
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) August 18, 2019
— RT (@RT_com) August 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island