VIDEO: Trump boasts about having ‘retired’ Sen. Jeff Flake
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Wednesday boasted that he “retired” Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.), a top GOP critic of the president who is leaving the Senate after this year.
“In Jeff Flake’s case it’s me, pure and simple. I retired him. I’m very proud of it, I did the country a great service,” Trump said during a sprawling press conference at the White House a day after the midterm elections.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He is retired. I’d like to call it another word, but we’re going to treat him with great respect,” Trump added.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday