VIDEO: Trump once celebrated ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis, now dismisses him as ‘our previous person’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump once gushed to the press and others about former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis’ job performance, highlighting the general’s punchy nickname “Mad Dog.”
On Wednesday, Trump referred to Mattis not by name, but simply as “our previous person.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Taking questions from reporters Wednesday about whether or not acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan would be nominated to the role permanently, Trump didn’t directly answer, but said that he approved of Shanahan’s job performance. In the response Trump knocked Mattis, pointing to the diminishing influence of the Islamic State in Syria.
“He’s doing a great job. Shanahan is doing a fantastic job,” Trump said. “…Look what we’ve done in respect to the caliphate in Syria, I was told by our previous person that it was going to take two years to knock it out, and I did it in three weeks once we started.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson