VIDEO: Trump cracks joke about his hair, comparing it to ‘my friends the same age’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday joked that he had been willing to hold his North Carolina campaign rally outside in the rain, quipping that it would prove his hair was real.
Trump told supporters in Greenville, N.C., that he sought a larger venue for his rally in support of Dan Bishop, who is running in a special election Tuesday for the state’s 9th Congressional District.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was even willing to stand out in the rain and get my hair soaking wet,” Trump said, noting that the location he had in mind would have been outside the 9th District.
“But I was willing to do it. I would’ve taken it. I would’ve been very proud to have done it. It would have shown it’s my real hair at least,” he said, prompting laughter.
“It’s my hair. May not be great, but I will say it’s better than most of my friends who are the same age.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested