VIDEO: Trump: FBI Director Wray gave a ‘ridiculous answer’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump ratcheted up his criticism of FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday.
He hold reporters outside the White House that Wray gave a “ridiculous answer” about whether the FBI spied on his presidential campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I didn’t understand his answer. Because I thought the attorney general answered it perfectly. So I certainly didn’t understand that answer. I thought it was a ridiculous answer,” Trump said.
The debate over the term “spying” began at a hearing last month when Attorney General William Barr said “spying did occur” on the Trump campaign. He clarified that he hasn’t proven there was any wrongdoing and is looking into alleged misconduct within the Justice Department and FBI, but his “spying” declaration riled Democrats and others.
Trump vs. The FBI, Part 85
The President says FBI Director Chris Wray gave a “ridiculous answer” in distancing himself from the term “spying” pic.twitter.com/CM3NfuiHII
— Josh Campbell (@joshscampbell) May 14, 2019
The current FBI Director disputed Bill Barr’s claim that “spying” occurred on the Trump campaign in 2016.
Trump says that’s ridiculous. https://t.co/yXgBRZDlWo
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)