VIDEO: Trump gives easy answer to illegal alien family separation issue
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump said Tuesday that families should not be coming into the country illegally if they don’t want to face the consequences, such as being separated from each other.
“Tell people not to come to our country illegally. That’s the solution. Don’t come to our country illegally. Come like other people do, come legally,” Trump told reporters while departing for Europe to engage in North Atlantic Treaty Organization negotiations.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump told reporters on the White House lawn that he wants to urge people to stop attacking U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and workers because “there is nobody under great danger.”
“And as far as ICE is concerned, the people that are fighting ICE, it’s a disgrace. These people go into harm’s way,” Trump continued.
“Democrats want open borders and they don’t mind crime. We want no crime and we want borders,” Trump said. “Our borders mean something, right? And remember this, without borders, you do not have a country.”
TRUMP on immigration: “I have a solution. Tell people not to come to our country illegally! That’s the solution. Don’t come to our country illegally. Come like other people do, come legally… we have laws, we have borders, don’t come to our country illegally.” pic.twitter.com/mA4h60ZeSI
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 10, 2018
PRESS: Reaction to latest court ruling on child reunions at southern border?
TRUMP: “I have a solution. Don’t come to our country illegally! … Come like other people do. Come legally. I’m saying very simply: We have laws, we have borders. Don’t come to our country illegally!” pic.twitter.com/fIop3oQ9zn
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs