VIDEO: Trump Jr. responds to question about ‘going to jail’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Donald Trump Jr. said he’s not worried about potentially being incriminated in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, but acknowledged the ongoing probe has been “very rough” for him personally.
“I’m not [worried] because I know what I did and I’m not worried about it,” Trump Jr. said in an interview with ABC News.
“That doesn’t mean they won’t try to do something,” he added.
The article goes on to state the following:
The president’s eldest son has been a key figure in Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election because of his role in a July 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. Trump Jr. agreed to meet with a Russian lawyer who had promised dirt on then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
While Trump Jr. initially maintained the meeting was focused on Russian adoption policy and called it a “waste of time,” President Trump confirmed the meeting was intended to gather information on Clinton last month as he sought to defend his son.
Both Trump and Trump Jr. have insisted the president was not aware of the meeting before it took place.
— Tara Palmeri (@tarapalmeri) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why