VIDEO: Trump Jr. responds to question about ‘going to jail’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Donald Trump Jr. said he’s not worried about potentially being incriminated in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, but acknowledged the ongoing probe has been “very rough” for him personally.
“I’m not [worried] because I know what I did and I’m not worried about it,” Trump Jr. said in an interview with ABC News.
“That doesn’t mean they won’t try to do something,” he added.
The article goes on to state the following:
The president’s eldest son has been a key figure in Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election because of his role in a July 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. Trump Jr. agreed to meet with a Russian lawyer who had promised dirt on then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
While Trump Jr. initially maintained the meeting was focused on Russian adoption policy and called it a “waste of time,” President Trump confirmed the meeting was intended to gather information on Clinton last month as he sought to defend his son.
Both Trump and Trump Jr. have insisted the president was not aware of the meeting before it took place.
— Tara Palmeri (@tarapalmeri) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?