VIDEO: Trump makes remarks after closed-door meeting with GOP leaders on border wall fight
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump emerged from a closed-door meeting with Senate Republicans downplaying signs of division within the party by saying they are “totally unified” in the border wall fight.
“I would say that we have a very, very unified party,” Trump told reporters at the U.S. Capitol after meeting with Senate Republicans for more than an hour.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump, standing next to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), said the party was totally “unified” and had “no discussion about anything other than solidarity.”
WATCH the president’s full remarks after the meeting in the video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly