VIDEO: Trump makes remarks after closed-door meeting with GOP leaders on border wall fight
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump emerged from a closed-door meeting with Senate Republicans downplaying signs of division within the party by saying they are “totally unified” in the border wall fight.
“I would say that we have a very, very unified party,” Trump told reporters at the U.S. Capitol after meeting with Senate Republicans for more than an hour.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump, standing next to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), said the party was totally “unified” and had “no discussion about anything other than solidarity.”
WATCH the president’s full remarks after the meeting in the video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents