VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump told thousands of supporters at a rally Friday night that he will get rid of the “lingering stench” at the Justice Department and FBI, hours after a bombshell report suggested his own deputy attorney general discussed removing him from office early on in Trump’s presidency.
The New York Times in a story late Friday afternoon claimed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein once suggested secretly recording Trump and recruiting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment, which lays out a mechanism that could be used to remove a sitting president. The report was based on memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and obtained by the Times, the Washington Post reported in a separate story.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Just look at what is being exposed at the Department of Justice and FBI. Let me tell you, we have great people in there but we have some really bad ones too,” Trump told the crowd at a campaign rally in Springfield, Mo.
“There’s a lingering stench, and we’re going to get rid of that too,” he said.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds