VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump told thousands of supporters at a rally Friday night that he will get rid of the “lingering stench” at the Justice Department and FBI, hours after a bombshell report suggested his own deputy attorney general discussed removing him from office early on in Trump’s presidency.
The New York Times in a story late Friday afternoon claimed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein once suggested secretly recording Trump and recruiting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment, which lays out a mechanism that could be used to remove a sitting president. The report was based on memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and obtained by the Times, the Washington Post reported in a separate story.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Just look at what is being exposed at the Department of Justice and FBI. Let me tell you, we have great people in there but we have some really bad ones too,” Trump told the crowd at a campaign rally in Springfield, Mo.
“There’s a lingering stench, and we’re going to get rid of that too,” he said.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- REPORT: McConnell responds to news of fiery White House meeting
- REPORT: Vice President Pence became a viral meme on Twitter today
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- REPORT: The one particular person who wasn’t invited to George H.W. Bush’s funeral
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- REPORT: Dad heard three-year-old daughter scream as uncle slashed her throat (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat