VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump told thousands of supporters at a rally Friday night that he will get rid of the “lingering stench” at the Justice Department and FBI, hours after a bombshell report suggested his own deputy attorney general discussed removing him from office early on in Trump’s presidency.
The New York Times in a story late Friday afternoon claimed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein once suggested secretly recording Trump and recruiting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment, which lays out a mechanism that could be used to remove a sitting president. The report was based on memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and obtained by the Times, the Washington Post reported in a separate story.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Just look at what is being exposed at the Department of Justice and FBI. Let me tell you, we have great people in there but we have some really bad ones too,” Trump told the crowd at a campaign rally in Springfield, Mo.
“There’s a lingering stench, and we’re going to get rid of that too,” he said.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode