VIDEO: Trump okay with being less popular internationally than Obama. Here’s why.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump is more than pleased to be less popular internationally than his predecessor.
Trump said at a Monday rally in Fayetteville, N.C. former President Barack Obama should indeed be better-liked abroad because he is making European nations “pay their bills.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I got other NATO members to pay an additional $100 billion in the last year and a half that they weren’t paying,” he said.
“Then, I read where Obama is more popular in Germany than Trump — he’s got to be — I’m making people pay their bills,” he remarked.
“The day that I’m more popular than him, I’m not doing my job. They like him more in Europe than they like Trump — I think they should… it’s $100 billion more they’re paying [NATO].”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested