VIDEO: Trump okay with being less popular internationally than Obama. Here’s why.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump is more than pleased to be less popular internationally than his predecessor.
Trump said at a Monday rally in Fayetteville, N.C. former President Barack Obama should indeed be better-liked abroad because he is making European nations “pay their bills.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I got other NATO members to pay an additional $100 billion in the last year and a half that they weren’t paying,” he said.
“Then, I read where Obama is more popular in Germany than Trump — he’s got to be — I’m making people pay their bills,” he remarked.
“The day that I’m more popular than him, I’m not doing my job. They like him more in Europe than they like Trump — I think they should… it’s $100 billion more they’re paying [NATO].”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts