VIDEO: Trump orders reporter April Ryan to ‘sit down’ for interrupting press conference
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump told National Urban Radio Network White House correspondent April Ryan to “sit down” after she attempted to ask a question when he called on another reporter, adding that “the media is very hostile” while reprimanding Ryan for interrupting.
“Sit down. I didn’t call on you,” Trump said after calling on Daily Caller correspondent Saagar Enjeti with Ryan attempting to get a question in.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s such a hostile media,” he added later after some back-and-forth with Ryan. “You rudely interrupted him [Enjeti].”
Ryan is also a CNN contributor.
Trump repeatedly tells April Ryan to “sit down” when she tries to ask him a question pic.twitter.com/6Th5pBxQtU
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— AprilDRyan (@AprilDRyan) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)