VIDEO: Trump orders reporter April Ryan to ‘sit down’ for interrupting press conference
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump told National Urban Radio Network White House correspondent April Ryan to “sit down” after she attempted to ask a question when he called on another reporter, adding that “the media is very hostile” while reprimanding Ryan for interrupting.
“Sit down. I didn’t call on you,” Trump said after calling on Daily Caller correspondent Saagar Enjeti with Ryan attempting to get a question in.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s such a hostile media,” he added later after some back-and-forth with Ryan. “You rudely interrupted him [Enjeti].”
Ryan is also a CNN contributor.
Trump repeatedly tells April Ryan to “sit down” when she tries to ask him a question pic.twitter.com/6Th5pBxQtU
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Ryan responded on Twitter to the incident later, writing, “This is just a continuation of their disdain for me.”
— AprilDRyan (@AprilDRyan) November 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)