VIDEO: Trump Reads Tweets from Whistleblower’s Lawyer Declaring a ‘Coup’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
President Donald Trump kicked off his political rally in Lousiana on Wednesday by reading off tweets declaring a “coup” against the president in January 2017.
The president pulled a printed copy of the Fox News story out of his jacket and read it to the cheering crowd.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t know if you saw, I’m coming off the plane and they hand me — look at this character — they just hand me this story,” he said, referring to Mark S. Zaid, the attorney representing the so-called “whistleblower” in the impeachment inquiry against the president.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter