VIDEO: Trump references ‘Me Too’ movement at rally: ‘We can’t say this, but … you’re better looking’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump referenced the “Me Too” movement at his New Mexico rally Monday night when he told the crowd, “You’re better looking.”
Trump said the people in the crowd in Rio Rancho have become better-looking and wealthier in the three years he has been president.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Even with the ‘Me Too’ movement, we can’t say this, but I’ll say it anyway: You’re better looking.”
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Minneapolis mayor issues advice to rioters about COVID-19 safety
- REPORT: Details surface of time when wife of white cop who kneeled on George Floyd’s neck was arrested
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- REPORT: Owner of Minneapolis grocery store explains what happened when George Floyd visited store
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe