VIDEO: Trump renews calls for those convicted of police killings to get the death penalty
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Wednesday renewed his calls for those convicted of killing police officers to receive the death penalty.
Speaking at the National Peace Officers’ Day memorial service at the Capitol, Trump denounced “anti-police rhetoric” and pledged to support law enforcement at the border and in local communities.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The ambushes and attacks on our police must end, and they must end right now,” Trump said to applause. “We believe that criminals who murder police officers should immediately, but with trial, get the death penalty. But quickly. The trial should go fast. It’s got to be fair, but it’s got to go fast.”
“We believe that criminals who murder police officers should immediately, with trial, get the death penalty,” @realDonaldTrump said today at the Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service on Capitol Hill. https://t.co/xOHvJm717R pic.twitter.com/Y6fPLHb09H
— Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) May 15, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally