VIDEO: Trump responds to Democrats’ call to expand the Supreme Court
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump dismissed Democratic proposals add seats to the Supreme Court Tuesday by saying that they are acting out of frustration that he won the presidency and has had success in appointing judges.
“I wouldn’t entertain that,” Trump said of expanding the court beyond nine seats during a joint press conference with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro. “The only reason that they’re doing that is they want to catch up, so if they can’t catch up through the ballot box by winning an election, they want to try doing it in a different way. We would have no interest in that whatsoever.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump added that an expansion of the Supreme Court would not happen for at least six years.
“It won’t happen,” he said.
— ABC News (@ABC) March 19, 2019
Trump added that an expansion of the Supreme Court would not happen for at least six years.https://t.co/cDakYzGLYP
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march