VIDEO: Trump shares tweet claiming rioting protesters in France are chanting ‘We want Trump’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump shared a tweet Tuesday claiming protestors in France chanted “We want Trump.”
The original tweet came from Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk, and said the protests in France over a proposed hike in fuel taxes showed the success of Trump’s administration.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are riots in socialist France because of radical leftist fuel taxes,” Kirk wrote. “Media barely mentioning this. America is booming, Europe is burning. They want to cover up the middle class rebellion against cultural Marxism. ‘We want Trump’ being chanted through the streets of Paris.”
There are riots in socialist France because of radical leftist fuel taxes
Media barely mentioning this
America is booming, Europe is burning
They want to cover up the middle class rebellion against cultural Marxism
“We want Trump” being chanted through the streets of Paris
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) December 4, 2018
Indeed, a video is circulating on social media, of protesters chanting, “We want Trump.” However, multiple other social media users have stated that the incident is NOT in France, but in England. Official confirmation of the exact date and location of the incident has not yet been found.
Ugh EUROPE jyst starting..
WE WANT TRUMP pic.twitter.com/XrPI4YLTB6
— FROZEN Fran🎄🏡🌲 (@FrozenF712) December 3, 2018
We don’t want @realDonaldTrump in France. Maybe you didn’t notice, but this video in from England.
You know why? BEACAUSE THERE ARE TWO ENGLAND POLICE OFFICERS AT THE BEGINNING!
— Mr Z. (@DaZgru) December 4, 2018
That’s London. But great anyway.
— ♊️ Kevin Taylor (@solstice1962) December 3, 2018
This is in the UK not France. Police kit plus Nelson column in background.
— Steve (@Steven8458) December 3, 2018
— robi sen (@robi_sen) December 4, 2018
That's NOT France that's England! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄
— madmatthew (@TwistedMc842) December 3, 2018
Lol This is in London UK. In Trafalgar square. That said, the UK definitely needs Trump to rid us of this treasonous Theresa May.
— MikeDennis (@MikeDennis) December 3, 2018
It s in England…
— P1964 Christophe ♿️ (@Ch_P1964) December 3, 2018
This is the UK. Double decker bus. Bobbies and their hats. Statue/buildings around..
— ❌NYC.🇺🇸Army.Vet❌ (@ragstorm) December 3, 2018
That's the UK. And yes we do want Trump
— Steven Bolton (@tubbietech83) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump