VIDEO: Trump shares tweet claiming rioting protesters in France are chanting ‘We want Trump’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump shared a tweet Tuesday claiming protestors in France chanted “We want Trump.”
The original tweet came from Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk, and said the protests in France over a proposed hike in fuel taxes showed the success of Trump’s administration.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are riots in socialist France because of radical leftist fuel taxes,” Kirk wrote. “Media barely mentioning this. America is booming, Europe is burning. They want to cover up the middle class rebellion against cultural Marxism. ‘We want Trump’ being chanted through the streets of Paris.”
There are riots in socialist France because of radical leftist fuel taxes
Media barely mentioning this
America is booming, Europe is burning
They want to cover up the middle class rebellion against cultural Marxism
“We want Trump” being chanted through the streets of Paris
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) December 4, 2018
Indeed, a video is circulating on social media, of protesters chanting, “We want Trump.” However, multiple other social media users have stated that the incident is NOT in France, but in England. Official confirmation of the exact date and location of the incident has not yet been found.
Ugh EUROPE jyst starting..
WE WANT TRUMP pic.twitter.com/XrPI4YLTB6
— FROZEN Fran🎄🏡🌲 (@FrozenF712) December 3, 2018
We don’t want @realDonaldTrump in France. Maybe you didn’t notice, but this video in from England.
You know why? BEACAUSE THERE ARE TWO ENGLAND POLICE OFFICERS AT THE BEGINNING!
— Mr Z. (@DaZgru) December 4, 2018
That’s London. But great anyway.
— ♊️ Kevin Taylor (@solstice1962) December 3, 2018
This is in the UK not France. Police kit plus Nelson column in background.
— Steve (@Steven8458) December 3, 2018
— robi sen (@robi_sen) December 4, 2018
That's NOT France that's England! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄
— madmatthew (@TwistedMc842) December 3, 2018
Lol This is in London UK. In Trafalgar square. That said, the UK definitely needs Trump to rid us of this treasonous Theresa May.
— MikeDennis (@MikeDennis) December 3, 2018
It s in England…
— P1964 Christophe ♿️ (@Ch_P1964) December 3, 2018
This is the UK. Double decker bus. Bobbies and their hats. Statue/buildings around..
— ❌NYC.🇺🇸Army.Vet❌ (@ragstorm) December 3, 2018
That's the UK. And yes we do want Trump
— Steven Bolton (@tubbietech83) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter