VIDEO: Trump slams black reporter for racist question
At a lengthy and often heated press conference at the White House Wednesday, PBS correspondent Yamiche Alcindor asked President Trump a question about him being a “white nationalist” that he became extremely upset over.
“On the campaign trail, you called yourself a nationalist. Some people saw that as emboldening white nationalists. There are some people that say that the Republican Party is seen as supporting white nationalists because of your rhetoric,” she said.
“That’s a racist question,” Trump responded, adding, “I love our country. I do. You have nationalists and you have globalists. I also love the world, and I don’t mind helping the world, but we have to straighten out our country first.”
“What you said is so insulting to me, it’s a very terrible thing that you said to me,” the president told her.
— Yahoo News (@YahooNews) November 7, 2018
Trump just pulled the reverse-racism card on @Yamiche for asking about his “nationalist” self-description and the emboldening of white nationalists.
— James Poniewozik (@poniewozik) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet