VIDEO: Trump slams intelligence panel over subpoena of his son
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump said Tuesday it was “very unfair” for the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee to subpoena his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., to testify for a second time about Russian interference in the 2016 election.
“It’s really a tough situation because my son spent I guess over 20 hours testifying about something that [special counsel Robert] Mueller said was 100 percent OK,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “And now they want him to testify again. I don’t know why. I have no idea why. But it seems very unfair to me.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The comments marked Trump’s strongest criticism to date of the subpoena, which was the first issued to one of his children and drew the ire of other GOP lawmakers who said it is time to move on from the Russia probe.
President Trump: “My son spent, I guess, over 20 hours testifying about something that Mueller said was 100% okay. And now they want him to testify again. I don’t know why, I have no idea why but it seems very unfair to me.” https://t.co/dqfvO8ZB2X pic.twitter.com/YmIgHmgi0X
— The Hill (@thehill) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments